[Vision2020] Farm Lease Agreement with Sherman Clyde

david sarff davesway@hotmail.com
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 20:59:48 +0000

I think it’s Great. Although its location may influence future concerns.
I do wonder if a western bypass off of the scheduled 10-A project wouldn’t
go right through the middle of it or just beside it.
There is a park in Spokane placed next to the freeway. It’s extraordinarily
noisy.
Will the development of this park create greater pressure for an eastern
bypass…?
Dave Sarff