[Vision2020] A Wonderful Message by George Carlin

Ron Force rforce@moscow.com
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 09:09:53 -0800

Not only did George Carlin not write this, he specifically disclaims it:

http://www.georgecarlin.com/georgecarlin/home/dontblame.html

"One of the more embarrassing items making the internet/e-mail rounds is a
sappy load of shit called "The Paradox of Our Time." The main problem I have
with it is that as true as some of the expressed sentiments may be, who
really gives a shit? Certainly not me...

Another problem I have with "Paradox" is that the ideas are all expressed in
a sort of pseudo-spiritual, New-Age-y,
"Gee-whiz-can't-we-do-better-than-this" tone of voice. It's not only bad
prose and poetry, it's weak philosophy. I hope I never sound like that."

Ron Force	      	  rforce@moscow.com
Moscow Idaho USA