[Vision2020] Naylor Farms

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 08:45:58 -0800

I remember reading an article within the last year or so about the
Moscow-Pullman aquifer.  A geologist from either WSU or the U of Idaho said
something to the effect of if he were a young person living in Moscow or
Pullman, he would be very concerned about the water supply in another 30
years.  I can't recall the exact quote.  This was well before the Naylor
farm request.  If the aquifer situation is already tenuous, how can this
request even be considered?

         Carl Westberg Jr.