[Vision2020] Arrest aftermath

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam@hotmail.com
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 13:07:59 -0800

<P>Doug Wilson wrote:</P>
<P>"At my forum on Islam, I was told by the Muslims in attendance that the Koran forbids war on women and children. Now if it turns out (as has not yet been established) that one of the Muslims present was giving material comfort and support to people who were doing precisely that in the name of Islam, what conclusions would be legitimate to draw?"</P>
<P>Surely the only conclusion that could be drawn&nbsp;would be that the particular person charged was not following the rules he is to follow.&nbsp; </P>
<P>Sunil</P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>