[Vision2020] Arrest aftermath

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 18:04:08 GMT

Greetings Visionaires -

Mr. Wilson uses a slogan that constantly provides a false sense of credibility
to subsequent statements; "as has not yet been established".  To me, this
statement suggests that what follows is widely believed and that substantiation
is forthcoming.  Nothing could be further from the truth in this particular
instance.

This slogan is extremely similar to another one that has been used in the
past;  "I want to put an end to the rumor that . . . ".  To me, that is the
quickest way to start a rumor.

Be careful of what you decide to believe.

Take care of yourselves (and each other),

Tom Hansen
Moscow,
Idaho

           http://www.fsr.net/