[Vision2020] Arrest aftermath

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 07:41:37 -0800

I just heard a sound bite of President Hoover assuring Moscow residents,
students, and parents of U of I students that the university and our town
are safe, following the incident the other day.  Does anyone really feel any
less safe than we did 48 hours ago?  This is somewhat overwrought, in my
opinion.  If anyone does have a justification for increased anxiety, I
believe it would be the innocent Muslims living in our Palouse community.

                                                         Carl Westberg Jr.