[Vision2020] FW: hi, Tom

Thomas Hansen tomh@FNA.fsn.uidaho.edu
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 14:01:24 -0800

Greetings Visionaires -

I am certainly glad that I made Mr. Stambler's list.  For a while there I
thought that I was being left out.

Take care all,

"Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean that they AREN'T after you."

-----Original Message-----
From: Douglas Stambler [mailto:wowidaho@lycos.com]
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2003 12:30 PM
To: tomh@FNA.fsn.uidaho.edu
Subject: hi, Tom

if you declare yourself my adversary AND SLANDER ME ON VISION 2020 like you
are doing, then i will have no other choice but to dig up dirt on you and
trash your reputation here, AND IT WON'T BE SLANDER, i assure you.  leave me
alone.  don't attack me, comment on the issues, or bug off - I ONLY COUNTER
WITH MY WRITING, so do not be alarmed, but I WILL WRITE ABOUT YOU WITH THE
INTENTION OF EXPOSING YOU AS A JERK AND A LOSER if you choose to keep on
badgering me publically.  now is your chance to make peace with me, so that
i don't turn my writing on you, too.