[Vision2020] Renewal of Purpose

David Camden-Britton davidcb@turbonet.com
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 12:26:15 -0800

I was moments away from unsubscribing. My passing interest with the
discussions on Vision2020 had faded and I found I had more e-mail that I
could reasonably read and enjoy. Then, at the end of a stream of rather
interesting posts about the vendor ordinance, book bans, and affirmative
action, I found that Douglas Stambler had resubscribed.&nbsp;
Hurrah!&nbsp; Kudos for the bizarre Jewish Conspiracy tract and the
Comments to the Governor. Delightful!&nbsp; <br><br>
Sadly, these work best when typed using a fading ribbon and plenty of
correction fluid, then photocopied with a nearly-spent toner
cartridge.&nbsp; That gives them the appropriate air of crazed intensity
that makes for such wonderful reading. Looking forward to future
rants.<br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
<tt>---<br>
David Camden-Britton&nbsp; -=)*(=-&nbsp; davidcb@turbonet.com</body>