[Vision2020] "I Was A Yankee Jewish Boy Who Saw The LIght"

Douglas Stambler wowidaho@baptistmail.com
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 03:23:40 +0800

“I Was A Yankee Jewish Boy Who Saw The Light”

Some people are born poor.  Some people are born ignorant.  Some people are born in elite, Jewish society circles: That was me.  But that’s in the past, because I was a Yankee, Jewish boy who saw the light.  I saw the light of Jesus Christ, shining through the darkness of my upbringing in a tightly wound, very rich Jewish community in Connecticut.  And I am here to tell you today, that we, as upstanding Americans, must organize and stop Jewish people from toppling over what’s left of the greatest country on the Earth, the United States of America.  So, stand by me reader, as I take you on a shocking journey of what Jewish people in America think about America, and, most importantly, how they are planning to erase every last Christian influence from our nation’s future.

But first, I am advised by a new friend of mine from the Kamiah-based organization, Watchmen On the Wall, that I need to prove my authenticity.  After all, you don’t know me (but you will) and I could make up anything just to hoodwink you into thinking like me (but I won’t).  Instead, I will tell you this: I gave up the 9 to 5 world in 2000, and accepted Lord Jesus into my life that same year.  Then, I lived without much money, and worked my way around the country; once, I helped clean up Steeler Stadium; another time, I laid tar with gypsies in Arkansas; and, more recently, I played a gig after the Apple Cup in Moscow, Idaho, when the WSU Cougars took a surprising loss from their UW counterparts.  I am an American who believes in God, family and country.  And I never tell a lie, even little “white lies,” because I have complete faith in the Almighty.  So, please, journey with me for a little while, and I will tell you all you need to know, wherever you encounter Jewish peop!
 le trying to steal that last ray of hope you have worked so hard to achieve for yourself, your family and your community.

Here’s a list of what Jewish-Americans are like today, in 2003:
1) They steal from the federal and state governments.
2) They teach against God in public schools.
3) They promote homosexuality, everywhere, and call it natural.
4) They organize in secret, and plan to subvert law and order in the United States.
5) They operate academic-based research organizations in order to monitor and stifle freedom of speech and pro-Christian thinking.
6) They plot against the financial security of you and me.
7) They use organizations like the NAACP as their scapegoats, in order to distract our attention away from their law-breaking behavior.
8) They are bankers, lawyers, financial consultants, college professors, public school curriculum advisors and media-related workers who are everywhere in America, using their financial power and sneaky politics to confuse all hard-working, independent-minded Americans.
9) Finally, they are out of control, and must be exposed and legally brought to bear the consequences of their arrogance and hatred of Christian America.

Quite frankly, I never accepted all the lies I was taught growing up Jewish: That Christians hated Jews; That Israel was more important to me than the United States; That being an American was less important than being Jewish; That Jews were superior to everybody else, because they were God’s “Chosen People”; That Christians and all non-Jewish Americans were my enemies, and should not be trusted; That I should always help Jewish people instead of anybody else; That I should not report another Jewish person if they committed a crime; and, That I should stay away from Polish-Americans, Irish-Americans, German-Americans, Anglo-Americans and anyone who was of the MAJORITY OF AMERICANS.  If you think I believed any of this that my parents, Hebrew school teachers, youth group leaders, summer camp counselors and relatives told me, NO WAY!!  I just think it’s awfully strange that Jewish-Americans run around crying and complaining about their pain and suffering here in America, WHEN !
 THEY HAVE CREATED AND PERPETUATED AN ENVIRONMENT FOR THEIR CHILDREN THAT IS AT LEAST AS HATEFUL AS ALL THE PEOPLE THE JEWISH-AMERICANS ACCUSE OF BEING RACIST AND ANTI-SEMITIC AGAINST JEWISH-AMERICANS!!  Quite simply, I think that Jewish-Americans are typically UN-AMERICAN.

Let me sum up this brief article with an even briefer history of my life.  I have traveled to India, Poland, Spain, Israel and Japan.  I have won writing contests and speaking exhibitions.  I graduated from the College of William and Mary with a 3.69 GPA.  I was a Rotary Scholar to Spain after college.  I am a professional writer, a professional musician and I love my country, and will not abandon it in these times of crisis.  But the reality is this: When the American people finally stand up and decry the unconstitutional way the U.S. Government is proceeding, it will be proved that the Jewish people have led our country to the edge of self-destruction.  I for one will be a voice on the American political scene, who will speak from experience on how Jewish-Americans have separated themselves, indeed, segregated themselves, so as to better manipulate Americans of all creeds and races.  I was a Jew, but today I say that there is one less lying Jewish person in America.  Why? !
  Because every American, if they are indeed truly Americans should know by now that hate, lying, thieving and elitism are not American values.  But, by God, Christianity is…an American value.  God bless you all, please feel free to contact me directly.  Christ’s blessings upon you.

Douglas Stambler
Moscow, Idaho

--
FREE web-based email - http://www.BaptistMail.com