[Vision2020] Affirmative Action

Gary Bryan & Nancy Chaney vos@moscow.com" <vos@moscow.com
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 12:12:27 -0800

Although I agree that Rosemary made some powerful and valid points, I'm not
sure that "Touche'" is the appropriate response to the one about Colin
Powell. It seems to me that he had a legitimate shot at the presidency and
made a conscious decision not to pursue it. Present war strategies aside, I
would have voted for him then, for reasons unrelated to Affirmative Action.

Nancy Chaney