[Vision2020] Why doesn't the Sisterhood learn to shoot?

J.Sullivan jsullivan@moscow.com
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 21:12:46 -0800

The quote at the bottom of  a letter gives me a peek into the window of the
letter writer's soul.

I rather enjoy them myself.

Janesta Sullivan

"Courage is not freedom from fear; it is being afraid and going on."
  ~Anonymous~

  *gentle smile*

And yes, lately I have been doing much soul searching about what true
courage is.