[Vision2020] Why doesn't the Sisterhood learn to shoot?

Don Kaag dkaag@turbonet.com
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 06:32:11 -0800

Walter:

You've got me.  I haven't got a clue, either.

On the other hand, anyone, male or female, has the right and
responsibility to learn to defend themselves.  And the male gender is
not holding the female back in that respect.  All you have to do is to
take responsibility for yourself, make the commitment, and do it.

There are plenty of opportunities right here in Moscow---various
martial arts dojos, an IPSC pistol club with NRA-trained
instructors---and I don't see anyone holding women back from joining
any or all of them.  Not to mention a bunch of women already enrolled
in the UI law school.  This isn't the 1890's.  Duh.

Regards,

Don Kaag