[Vision2020] re: liquor liability

Bill London london@moscow.com
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 09:29:11 -0800

--------------BFBA3D5AF6782DE5A81D1496

I believe that a night club like CJ's and the 1912 Building are not
competitors.  Their target markets are different.
CJ's does not offer a venue truly open to all with wheelchair access and
smoke-free environment.
BL

Cjsnightclub@aol.com wrote:

> Mike - how do you see the city "promoting local business" in reference
> to the advertising of the 1912 building? If you think it is because
> the 1912 building is allowing persons who hold liquor licenses to
> cater them to the 1912 building, you are mistaken. That is not a good
> deal. Here is how I view it. The city is taking events that normally
> would be held in the private sector and robbing revenues away from the
> tax paying entities and throwing a small bone to the few that probably
> don't have liquor liability insurance to cater their license to the
> 1912 building. It is not helping business in the private sector it is
> stealing business from the tax paying enterprises. In fact they use
> our tax money to advertise against us. Not to help us. Just my
> opinion.

--------------BFBA3D5AF6782DE5A81D1496

I believe that a night club like CJ's and the 1912 Building are not competitors.&nbsp;
Their target markets are different.
and smoke-free environment.