[Vision2020] Bin Laden tape

eevans@moscow.com eevans@moscow.com
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 16:28:33 GMT

Well, the tape was 16 minutes long, and I heard maybe two minutes on CNN last
night. Where's the rest? Is there a full transcript somewhere? The bit I
heard/read (and the "translation" changed over the course of the day) made it
clear that Bin Laden is pledging support for the faithful Muslims in Iraq, not
Saddam the apostate.

One thing's for sure:  You know you're a bad guy when both America AND al-Qaeda
want you ousted.

           http://www.fsr.net/