[Vision2020] liquor insurance liability

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 18:14:42 GMT

My Mistake Mr. Curley.  I was of the impression that this discussion
concerned "proof of insurance" as Phil Roderick stated:

"I understand the Red Door is catering their liquor license to the event
tonight at the 1912 building. I think it only appropriate that we all know and
see a copy of the proof of insurance or binder for liquor liability, "off
premise" for tonight's event at the 1912 building or any other city/county
facility."

This appears to be a matter of administrative procedure instead of a pro/con
debate.  The question here simply appears to be "Was proper administrative
procedure followed or not?"

Tom Hansen
Moscow,
Idaho