[Vision2020] Fwd: [Trustthepeople-Seattle] PBS Bill Moyers: Extend Patriot Act

Ted Moffett ted_moffett@hotmail.com
Sat, 08 Feb 2003 09:27:40 +0000

All:

I posted this message under a different subject heading I did not write, but
thought it might be ignored due to the "hysterical" tone of the subject
heading, so I am reposting here with a more direct calm subject heading.

Below is the same as earlier post from Trustthepeople-Seattle.

Ted

All:

Don't worry, it can't happen here!

Subject heading forwarded as I received it.

Message below from Trustthepeople-Seattle about Bill Moyers show on
PBS etc.

Ted

http://www.publicintegrity.org

http://www.pbs.org/now/politics/lewis.html