[Vision2020] Alarming Information about our fellow citizens

John Harrell johnbharrell@yahoo.com
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 23:07:14 -0800 (PST)

Hello Melynda Huskey,

This doesn't surprise me. But it is a real shame.

Never underestimate the ignorance of the American people (me included.)

Here is another one where people on the street were asked a very simple
question: What form of government do we have?

http://www.taxfreedom101.com/av/truthv.ram

Cheers!
John Harrell