[Vision2020] deja voodoo

Ted Moffett ted_moffett@hotmail.com
Fri, 07 Feb 2003 07:01:38 +0000

Joan et. al.

This bit of supreme wisdom is as inspiring as it is appetizing.  Are we just
talking to some inner circle of the enlightened who abhor repetition, or are
there possibly dozens of people new to this list who might find certain
discussions worthwhile, though they have been worked over before?  I for one
have not found that many of the most debated subjects on this list were
really explored fully, in part because of the unwillingness of certain
vision2020 participants to address inportant questions with honesty and
openness.

Still awed by the same stars and moon,

Ted