[Vision2020] Interesting Report by S&P on Michigan's Govt Schools

Dale Courtney dmcourtn@moscow.com
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 11:34:55 -0800

> The right wing is absolutely against government influence in our private
lives,
> yet they will not permit a woman to decide on whether to give birth or not
> (circumstances not withstanding).  They feel that this apparently is a
decision
> best left to the federal government.
>
> Curiouser and curiouser . . .

Curious indeed! Following your logic of "unlimited" choice, it's OK for
pedophiles to rape young children. Why not? You cannot interfere with their
"choice" -- that's a sacred cow!

I am pro-choice, as long as that choosing doesn't lead to murder or does
harm/hurt to another individual.

You are pro-choice regardless of the consequences of that choice.

There, we disagree.

Dale Courtney
Moscow, Idaho