[Vision2020] Colin Powell

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Wed, 05 Feb 2003 07:16:11 -0800

In about twenty minutes from the time I'm writing this, Colin Powell will be
making the U.S. case for war to the U.N.  With all due respect to the
squabbling private - public parties, this is something with tremendous
consequences for us all.  Our military is comprised of personnel with both
private and public school backgrounds. They all bleed the same color.

                                                        Carl Westberg Jr.