[Vision2020] Interesting Report by S&P on Michigan's Govt Schools

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Tue, 04 Feb 2003 15:23:57 -0800

As someone whom Doug would classify as Other, I suggest we contact CBS and
offer this latest, fruitless, no one yielding to anyone dust up, and perhaps
they could turn it into their latest reality TV show.  It would be better
than, say, Joe Millionaire.  Slightly.

                       Carl Westberg Jr.