[Vision2020] Palouse Pink Pistols monthly coffee get together

bjcraw@uidaho.edu bjcraw@uidaho.edu
Tue, 04 Feb 2003 14:22:02 -0800

Palouse Pink Pistols is a diverse group of men and women of all sexualities who believe everyone should have the right to self-protection located in the Palouse region of Idaho and Washington that honors diversity and is open to all shooters. We help bring new shooters into the sport and provide a fun social environment for all our members.

We are having our first coffee get together this Saturday. Anyone interested can drop us an email at p3@moscow.com for details of time and place.