[Vision2020] taxation

Dale Courtney dmcourtn@moscow.com
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 05:35:02 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_006E_01C3CDCD.81D31530

Scott wrote:=20
>40% of all my income does not go to taxes.  How are
>you determining this percentage? =20

As promised, I was looking for a comprehensive list of taxes that we =
pay. You may have overlooked some. So, here's the most thorough list =
that I could find. I'm sure it's still not exhaustive.

-------

Accounts Receivable Tax
Building Permit Tax
Capital Gains Tax
CDL license Tax
Cigarette Tax
Corporate Income Tax
Court Fines (indirect taxes)
Dog License Tax
Federal Income Tax
Federal Unemployment Tax=20
Fishing License Tax
Food License Tax
Fuel permit tax
Gasoline Tax
Hunting License Tax
Inheritance Tax Interest expense (tax on the money)
Inventory tax IRS Interest Charges (tax on top of tax)
IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax)
Liquor Tax
Local Income Tax
Luxury Tax
Marriage License Tax
Medicare Tax
Property Tax
Real Estate Tax
Septic Permit Tax
Service Charge Tax
Social Security Tax
Road Usage Taxes (Truckers)
Sales Tax
Recreational Vehicle Tax
Road Toll Booth Tax
School Tax
State Income Tax
State Unemployment Tax
Telephone federal excise tax
Telephone federal universal service fee tax
Telephone federal, state and local surcharge taxes
Telephone minimum usage surcharge tax
Telephone recurring and non-recurring charges tax
Telephone state and local tax
Telephone usage charge tax
Toll Bridge Tax
Toll Tunnel Tax
Traffic Fines (indirect taxation)
Trailer registration tax
Utilities Tax
Vehicle License Registration Tax
Vehicle Sales Tax
Watercraft registration Tax
Well Permit Tax
Workers Compensation Tax

------=_NextPart_000_006E_01C3CDCD.81D31530

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Scott wrote: </DIV>
<DIV>&gt;40% of all my income does not go to taxes.&nbsp; How =
are<BR>&gt;you=20
determining this percentage?&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>As promised, I was looking for a comprehensive list of taxes that =
we pay.=20
You may have overlooked some. So, here's the most thorough list that I =
could=20
find. I'm sure it's still not exhaustive.</DIV>
<DIV>
<HR>
</DIV>
<DIV>
<P>Accounts Receivable Tax<BR>Building Permit Tax<BR>Capital Gains =
Tax<BR>CDL=20
license Tax<BR>Cigarette Tax<BR>Corporate Income Tax<BR>Court Fines =
(indirect=20
taxes)<BR>Dog License Tax<BR>Federal Income Tax<BR>Federal Unemployment =
Tax=20
<BR>Fishing License Tax<BR>Food License Tax<BR>Fuel permit =
tax<BR>Gasoline=20
Tax<BR>Hunting License Tax<BR>Inheritance Tax Interest expense (tax on =
the=20
money)<BR>Inventory tax <SPAN class=3Dcaps>IRS </SPAN>Interest Charges =
(tax on top=20
of tax)<BR>IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax)<BR>Liquor Tax<BR>Local =
Income=20
Tax<BR>Luxury Tax<BR>Marriage License Tax<BR>Medicare Tax<BR>Property=20
Tax<BR>Real Estate Tax<BR>Septic Permit Tax<BR>Service Charge =
Tax<BR>Social=20
Security Tax<BR>Road Usage Taxes (Truckers)<BR>Sales Tax<BR>Recreational =
Vehicle=20
Tax<BR>Road Toll Booth Tax<BR>School Tax<BR>State Income Tax<BR>State=20
Unemployment Tax<BR>Telephone federal excise tax<BR>Telephone federal =
universal=20
service fee tax<BR>Telephone federal, state and local surcharge=20
taxes<BR>Telephone minimum usage surcharge tax<BR>Telephone recurring =
and=20
non-recurring charges tax<BR>Telephone state and local tax<BR>Telephone =
usage=20
charge tax<BR>Toll Bridge Tax<BR>Toll Tunnel Tax<BR>Traffic Fines =
(indirect=20
taxation)<BR>Trailer registration tax<BR>Utilities Tax<BR>Vehicle =
License=20
Registration Tax<BR>Vehicle Sales Tax<BR>Watercraft registration =
Tax<BR>Well=20
Permit Tax<BR>Workers Compensation Tax</P></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_006E_01C3CDCD.81D31530--