[Vision2020] (no subject)

happiness happiness_99163@yahoo.com
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 08:26:53 -0800 (PST)

--0-187379814-1072283213=:60427

Ms. Wolf,
I have sat here very patiently reading your MANY not so nice postings to MANY
people because they have different beliefs than you.
I wasn't going to involve myself in your type of preaching, but now I feel that I have no choice but to defend Patty. Patty is my sister and how dare you attack her honor. You do not even know her and if you saw her on the street you would not even know who she is. Patty is a very REAL person with qualities that you must not possess because you seem to have a whole lot of hate inside of you. Is that why you are always saying mean things? Beacause you lack compassion for people with different beliefs? I believe that you are the one that needs to be checking yourself and your so called honor. Not only have you attacked a very wonderful person, you have made me a tad bit upset with your recent "rantings" about anyone that does not see things your way.
You seem to only believe what you want regardless of the other persons feelings or circumstances. I feel sorry for you and I will pray for you and your family. You might want to work on your anger issues and try to be a little bit nicer to people.
Merry Christmas and God Bless

Sue W.

P.S.
I am posting this to the PUBLIC forum.....after all isn't that what Vision2020 is for?

Dear Jackie:
At what point did you ask me not to post your message?  Secondly the school in question was Pullman High School as I am related to happiness and am fully aware what the situation was.  When did my honor come into question?   I owe you no such honor, with honor comes respect.  I have had much contact with Ruth and I do not find her postings ranting in anyway.  Feel free to post this...I have written nothing in this message that I would not have written in Vision 2020
Peace Be With You
You are in my prayers.
Patty

Jackie Woolf <jwoolf@cs.uidaho.edu> wrote:
Honor?  Obvisouly you do not understand that word or concept.

You are not honorable if someone request you NOT post something and you do it anyway.  I feel sorry for someone that has such obvious disregard for other people's wishes or feelings.

BTW, thank you (NOT) for talking to Ruth.  Her e-mail rantings were very......uh, interesting to say the least.

Again, please do not post what is asked not be done.  This includes this posting.  Somethings simply do not need to be aired in public.

Thank you.

--0-187379814-1072283213=:60427

<DIV>
<DIV>Ms. Wolf,</DIV>
<DIV>I have sat here very patiently reading your MANY not so nice postings to MANY </DIV>
<DIV>people because they have different beliefs than you. </DIV>
<DIV>I wasn't going to involve myself in your type of preaching, but now I feel that I have no choice but to defend Patty. Patty is my sister and how dare you attack her honor. You do not even know her and if you saw her on the street you would not even know who she is. Patty is a very REAL person with qualities that you must not possess because you seem to have a whole lot of hate&nbsp;inside of you. Is that why you are always&nbsp;saying mean things? Beacause you lack compassion for people with different beliefs?&nbsp;I believe that you are the one that needs to be checking&nbsp;yourself and your so called honor. Not only have you attacked a very wonderful person, you have made me a tad bit upset with your recent "rantings" about anyone that does not see things your way.</DIV>
<DIV>You seem to only believe what you want regardless of the other persons feelings or circumstances. I feel sorry for you and I will pray for you and your family. You might want to work on your anger issues and try to be a little bit nicer to people. </DIV>
<DIV>Merry Christmas and God Bless</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Sue W.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>P.S. </DIV>
<DIV>I am posting this to the PUBLIC forum.....after all isn't that what Vision2020 is for?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Dear Jackie:</DIV>
<DIV>At what point did you ask me not to post your message?&nbsp; Secondly the school in question was Pullman High School as I am related to happiness and am fully aware what the situation was.&nbsp; When did my honor come into question?&nbsp;&nbsp; I owe you no such honor, with honor comes respect.&nbsp; I have had much contact with Ruth and I do not find her postings ranting in anyway.&nbsp; Feel free to post this...I have written nothing in this message that I would not have written in Vision 2020</DIV>
<DIV>Peace Be With You</DIV>
<DIV>You are in my prayers.</DIV>
<DIV>Patty<BR><BR><B><I>Jackie Woolf &lt;jwoolf@cs.uidaho.edu&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid"><XMETA name="GENERATOR" content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1276">
<STYLE></STYLE>

<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Honor?&nbsp; Obvisouly you do not understand that word or concept.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>You are not honorable if someone request you NOT post something and you do it anyway.&nbsp; I feel sorry for someone that has such obvious disregard for other people's wishes or feelings.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>BTW, thank you (NOT) for talking to Ruth.&nbsp; Her e-mail rantings were very......uh, interesting to say the least.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Again, please do not post what is asked not be done.&nbsp; This includes this posting.&nbsp; Somethings simply do not need to be aired in public.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Thank you.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>J</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Yahoo! Photos - <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=21486/*http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//spsimplenol?.file=ny_ts_splash.html">Get your photo on the big screen in Times Square</a>
--0-187379814-1072283213=:60427--