[Vision2020] Spam & Taxes

Dale Courtney dmcourtn@moscow.com
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 02:53:47 -0800

Wayne Fox writes:
> now regard your posts with the same regard as I do to those
> of Douglas Wilson and Douglas Stambler.

Your loss. Go check for yourself:
http://www2.state.id.us/tax/propertytax/PTpdfs/2002AveragePropTaxRates.pdf

If you need help with Excel, let me know. I teach Excel.

> 2.  The pre-post email service data can be created so that it
> merges seamlessly with those added during transmission.  Why
> do think that after thousands and thousands of hours of
> tracing, virus creators are seldom discovered?

Many are seldom "discovered" because most are not sending from within the
USA -- hence how ridiculous the current anti-spam legislation before
Congress is (which is actually weaker legislation than those that the States
have passed).

If you would like, I can teach you how to use some geographic trace route
software -- it can show where the spammers email was injected into the
system.

Best,
Dale