[Vision2020] New St. Andrews

John Harrell johnbharrell@yahoo.com
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 14:32:03 -0800 (PST)

I have been pushing for New St. Andrews to have a golf team, and to
also build a links style course suited for just that purpose. Of
course the the course must be of a high enough quality to justify it's
namesake.

Money may be an issue. And possibly talent, given that the school is
fairly small.

Maybe Nick Gier and others can help with fundraising for a NSA golf
team and course. That would be great.

Long live the reformation and golf! Without golf, we wouldn't have
had a reformation, and Nick Gier wouldn't be able to act as he does.

Cheers!
John Harrell