[Vision2020] Ruth Drollinger - Credible

Dale Courtney dmcourtn@moscow.com
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 09:40:32 -0800

>  The sniping that has been coming from the Christ's Church
> group has certainly given Ruth's letter much more credibility
> than if they had not done all this sniping.

Or they are false, and the truth is trying to be presented.

But, then again, in Bill London's words: the facts don't matter as much as
how we feel about things.

>  I guess the truth is sometimes very uncomfortable.

And so are factually incorrect statements for others.

Statements from a "long time Logos parent" of 4 years is a) not a long-time
parent, and b) factually incorrect. Logos has been around for 22+ years, and
there are graduates who are now parents who have their own children in the
school. If these kinds of alleged things were going on at Logos, then *no
one* would have their kids in there, what's more second generation kids.
When I told my kids what the allegations were, they laughed in disbelief.

But your mind will justify what your heart has chosen.

I'm bowing out of this thread. If it goes to court, then you will find out
that I was correct. But will it matter, since the facts don't matter, but
only how you feel?

Best,
Dale