[Vision2020] Fwd: Earth Policy news: Wakeup Call on the Food Front

Tom Trail ttrail@moscow.com
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 08:45:28 -0800

>Visionaries:

The following article by Lester Brown outlines the impact of the water table
in Northern China which is falling by 3 -10 feet per year.

Rep. Tom Trail

--
Dr. Tom Trail
International Trails