[Vision2020] Too sexy...?

Eric Engerbretson eric@eric-e.com
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 17:12:54 -0800

In my opinion, anyone who thinks she is so "sexy" that she could drive
a whole school board to distraction probably has a seriously skewed
view of reality.  Her judgement is obviously in question.

Even if her primary judgement was correct, and at their first meeting
with her, each Logos school board member drooled all over his papers,
yanked at his tie, pulled his hair, and ran screaming from the room to
flee lust-- her secondary judgement, of using this to title her letter
to the public, would show that her perception and common sense, are...
rather... uncommon.  Which would make it likely that her perception
could be also errant on an issue most likely to stir her emotions,
fears, protective instincts, etc.

The key in these kinds of cases is perception of reality.  I've seen
enough from both sides of this issue to know where to place my bets.

EE