[Vision2020] David Irving - Caution

Dan Carscallen predator75@moscow.com
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 13:04:54 -0800

I think you've nailed it on the head, Dick.  Seems a lot of things
around here would probably just go away (*cough* slavery pamphlet
*cough*) if people would just ignore it and not give it the credence it
never deserved.  This goober David Irving seems like just another kook
out there who doesn't need to be bothered with, since history doesn't
lie.

DC

-----Original Message-----
From: vision2020-admin@moscow.com [mailto:vision2020-admin@moscow.com]
On Behalf Of Dick Schmidt
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 12:57 PM
To: Vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] David Irving - Caution

Visionaries,

We need to look at this for what it is. Our constitution guarantees him
the freedom of speech. I don't agree with he is trying to do either but
I and a bunch more people in this town put our backsides on the line to
protect and defend that constitution for varying periods if time.

What we need to do is not get all bent out of shape and go nuts. The
best thing is to stay away from the reported speech site. It would be
good to have a couple of video cameras taking pictures and getting
close-ups of anyone who protests. Chances are he will have a group with
him from out of town who will do a lot of hollering and raising hell.
That is what brings in the newspapers and TV people and when he gets
news coverage it then gives him some credibility. If nobody is there
what are then news people going to take pictures of and report.

After all, this is a college town and they try to practice "diversity"!

Dick Schmidt