[Vision2020] David Irving

Jackie Woolf jfkwoolf2000@yahoo.com
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 11:38:27 -0800 (PST)

--0-1638466718-1071603507=:84944

A LIE!

I just called the Mark IV.  David Irving is NOT going to be allowed to speak at the Mark IV tonight or any night.  There was a ficticous reservation made and the General Manager, rather than fool with it, will be closing down for the evening; cops will be stationed in the parking lot in case there is trouble.

Just to let you know.

Thanks.

--0-1638466718-1071603507=:84944

<DIV>A LIE!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I just called the Mark IV.&nbsp; David Irving is NOT going to be allowed to speak at the Mark IV tonight or any night.&nbsp; There was a ficticous reservation made and the General Manager, rather than fool with it, will be closing down for the evening; cops will be stationed in the parking lot in case there is trouble.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Just to let you know.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks.</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>