[Vision2020] Holocaust denier comes to Moscow

bill london london@moscow.com
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 09:58:42 -0800

David Irving is an Englishman who makes his living denying that the
Holocaust happened and saying good things about Hitler.  He makes up his
own history, packages those fantasies in books, and sells them--like he
is planning to do in Moscow tonight.  See his message below for details.
BL