[Vision2020] Too sexy...?

Jackie Woolf jfkwoolf2000@yahoo.com
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 09:11:26 -0800 (PST)

--0-20299800-1071594686=:40197

Ok, so I will ask this out right - Why, after seeing what you preceive as your children being so horriably treated or mistreated, did you allow them to continue in a place that you felt was wrong and very abusive?

You have been requested to make your complaints open to the Board.  You have been requested to speak to the Principle.  You have been requested...well, to do a lot - none of which you have chosen to do.  Instead you make your charges here on this forum with no proof or varifiable eveidence.

I like what Vera asked you, Ruth - what are you going to do with the rest of your life?  Again, running from one court case to another is absolutely not making a living.  Couldn't that be construed as a type of abuse, (albeit the abuse of a system or two?)

Please stop re-hashing this in the improper manner and get on with things; i.e. your life.

Too sexy?  Really, now.

Thanks

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
--0-20299800-1071594686=:40197

<DIV>Ok, so I will ask this out right - Why, after seeing what you preceive as&nbsp;your children being so horriably treated or mistreated, did you allow them to continue in a place that you felt was wrong and very abusive?&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>You have been requested to make your complaints open to the Board.&nbsp; You have been requested to speak to the Principle.&nbsp; You have been requested...well, to do a lot - none of which you have chosen to do.&nbsp; Instead you make your charges here on this forum with no proof or varifiable eveidence.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I like what Vera asked you, Ruth - what are you going to do with the rest of your life?&nbsp; Again, running from one court case to another is absolutely not making a living.&nbsp; Couldn't that be construed as a type of abuse, (albeit the abuse of a system or two?)</DIV>
<P>Please stop re-hashing this in the improper manner and get on with things; i.e. your life.</P>
<P>Too sexy?&nbsp; Really, now.</P>
<P>Thanks</P><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-20299800-1071594686=:40197--