[Vision2020] Apathetic Liberals

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam@hotmail.com
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 13:22:46 -0800

<P>Shortly before&nbsp;Ms. Drollinger&nbsp;got to the microphone, a young man was up there for quite some time.&nbsp; During his tenure at the mocrophone he was occasionally coherant, but no one yelled at him with the vigor or venom reserved for Ms. Drollinger. </P>
<P>As an audience member, I was quite interested in what she had to say.&nbsp; While it is true that some of the Shouters in the crowd said they were not Christ Church members, others who seemed to me to be supporters of Doug Wilson also shouted at her to sit down.&nbsp; The man with the laptop computer sitting in front of me did not yell at&nbsp;the earlier, rambling speaker, though he certainly was shouting at&nbsp; Ms. Drollinger.</P>
<P>Sunil&nbsp; <BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>