[Vision2020] Apathetic Liberals

Valuachild@aol.com Valuachild@aol.com
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 01:40:49 EST

--part1_180.23d10191.2d0eb171_boundary

Dale,
       Its funny, but this post makes it sound like you know me.  I hardly
think so.  We've never met, nor would I be interested in meeting you.   It's
true that in the Logos directory, I used Stoneman, only because it was easier to
be identified with my children.  But those who knew me, knew that Drollinger
was my preference.  Just goes to show all the gossip you folks have been
doing-- one of the "sins" you accused me of.  So don't even try to pretend that you
know who I am.

Ruth

--part1_180.23d10191.2d0eb171_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Dale,<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Its funny, but this post makes it sound=
 like you know me.&nbsp; I hardly think so.&nbsp; We've never met, nor would=
 I be interested in meeting you.&nbsp;&nbsp; It's true that in the Logos dir=
ectory, I used Stoneman, only because it was easier to be identified with my=
 children.&nbsp; But those who knew me, knew that Drollinger was my preferen=
ce.&nbsp; Just goes to show all the gossip you folks have been doing-- one o=
f the "sins" you accused me of.&nbsp; So don't even try to pretend that you=20=
know who I am.<BR>
<BR>
Ruth</FONT></HTML>

--part1_180.23d10191.2d0eb171_boundary--