[Vision2020] SADDAM HUSSEIN CAPTURED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DonovArn@aol.com DonovArn@aol.com
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 16:52:24 EST

-------------------------------1071438744

Hate to burst your bubble Mr. Hansen but our Troops are not going anywhere
for a long, long, long time.

Private US Companies are making a huge profit off the US presents in Iraq,
there are lots of Ba'thist party members fighting for there lives and are still
attacking US Troops, and the Iraqi people don't want us to leave.

Out troops are going to be in Iraq until at least 2008. I wish it wasn't so,
but that is the reality of the situation.

Donovan

-------------------------------1071438744

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Hate to burst your bubble Mr. Hansen but our Troops are not going anywh=
ere for a long, long, long time.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Private US Companies are&nbsp;making a huge profit off the US presents=20=
in Iraq, there are lots of Ba'thist party members fighting for there lives a=
nd are still attacking US Troops, and the Iraqi people don't want us to leav=
e.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Out troops are going to be in Iraq&nbsp;until at least 2008. I wish it=20=
wasn't so, but that is the reality of the situation.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Donovan</DIV></BODY></HTML>