[Vision2020] report from Village Bicycle Project

bill london london@moscow.com
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 17:21:22 -0800

Below is a report of a local non-profit organization (the Village
Bicycle Project) that is having a big impact. The project ships used
bikes to Africa and arranges training sessions for Africans to learn
bike repair. BL