[Vision2020] Aritcles for Repudiation (part deux)

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment@hotmail.com
Tue, 09 Dec 2003 15:42:01 -0800

Let me get this straight, Ben Merkle.  You want us to get out of our nice,
warm Barcaloungers on a cold, dark, December night and go all the way
downtown to the Kenworthy Theatre just to listen to your boss say, “I know
you are, but what am I?”  No thanks.  I have two kids; I can get snotty,
juvenile answers to my questions without leaving the comfort of my home.

Did not.  Did too.  Am not.  Are too.  Nyah, nyah.  Bite me.  I’m telling
Mom!

And, of course, my favorite . . . asphinctersayswhat?

Rapping your knuckles with my cyber-ruler,

Sister Joan

PS: I might remind you and young Douglas that it wasn’t Nick Gier who rented
a few hundred seats and invited the world and its brother to come and grill
him.  You solicited public inquiry; you got public inquiry.  Now, spit out
that gum and go stand in the corner.

Get holiday tips for festive fun.