[Vision2020] Town Hall Meeting

hayman@moscow.com hayman@moscow.com
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 22:35:59 GMT

Hello Folks,

I inadvertently apologise for the posting of Doug Wilson's answer to my question. I asked
this question personally, not on V2020, and received this reply on V2020. I did not know
that he would make his answer public without my knowledge or consent. Sorry to make
you use your delete key now twice more.

Warren Hayman

           http://www.fsr.net/