[Vision2020] Arrogant, Insincere Con Artisty Answers

Melynda Huskey mghuskey@msn.com
Tue, 09 Dec 2003 13:09:38 -0800

In an earlier post, Doug wrote:

"I have had a number of people (from outside our church community) stop me
on the street to say something like this, "You know, I don't agree with all
your stuff -- but what is being done to you all is despicable." The insular
family of local radical lefties have way overplayed their hand -- this is
always a danger when you demonize the opposition."

He goes on to add that there is a plan to rid Moscow of conservative
Presbyterians.

At the risk of getting a "funny" answer, I want to ask, what *is* being done
to conservative Presbyterians?  Of course, I've read the ongoing debate on
Vision 2020, and seen some of the newspaper coverage--advertising and
editorial content.  But is there more that I've missed?

I think what I'm asking is, what actions other than public disagreement with
Doug Wilson or Christ Church's ideas as expressed in interviews or
publications have occurred?  How are Presbyterians affected?  And in what
ways have they been targeted?

Melynda Huskey

Winterize your home with tips from MSN House & Home.