[Vision2020] Gore to endorse Dean

DonovArn@aol.com DonovArn@aol.com
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 19:07:03 EST

-------------------------------1070928423

In a message dated 12/8/2003 3:48:40 PM Pacific Standard Time,
ted_moffett@hotmail.com writes:
Some think republicans are donating to Dean's campaign to help him get the
dems nomination in the belief he will be a cinch for Bush to beat.
They are. I know for fact they are. I agree that none of the Democratic
Candidates can beat Bush, with one exception, that is Clark. Clark is tying Dean in
the National Polls, but there is a difference. Clark's support comes from the
South. Dean's support is coming from New England. We need the South to win.
Clark can win Florida because he can win the Northern part of the state that is
military and the polls show that.

Dean needs to fail down on his face, otherwise Bush is in for another 4 years.

Donovan

-------------------------------1070928423

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>
<DIV>In a message dated 12/8/2003 3:48:40 PM Pacific Standard Time, ted_moff=
ett@hotmail.com writes:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: blue=20=
2px solid"><FONT face=3DArial>Some think republicans are donating to Dean's=20=
campaign to help him get the <BR>dems nomination in the belief he will be a=20=
cinch for Bush to beat.&nbsp;</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV>
<DIV>They are. I know for fact they are. I agree that none of the Democratic=
 Candidates can beat Bush, with one exception, that is Clark. Clark is tying=
 Dean in the National Polls, but there is a difference. Clark's support come=
s from the South. Dean's support is coming from New England. We need the Sou=
th to win. Clark can win Florida because he can win the Northern part of the=
 state that is military and the polls show that.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Dean needs to fail down on his face, otherwise Bush is in for another 4=
 years.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Donovan</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>