[Vision2020] What Should We Do About Mexico?

Douglas christkirk_mexico@yahoo.com
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 15:37:22 -0800 (PST)

--0-1010159370-1070926642=:417

Visionaries,

All this fuss is really taking our focus off the major issues of our day.  The most important issue that we are ignoring by obsessing with my cult, is that of Mexico: What will we do about illegal immigration from that country?

My solution is the final solution regarding illegal border-hopping: Let's shoot every Mexican dead, who even dares cross the border, illegally or legally.  That way, they can never take their Mexican-bazaar to the far white North that we hold so near and dear.

Forget about the Confederacy: Robert E. Lee is dead.

Let's stop the froggin' Mexicans.

Cheers,
Douglas

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
--0-1010159370-1070926642=:417

<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>Visionaries,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>All this fuss is really taking our focus off the major issues of our day.&nbsp; The most important issue that we are ignoring by obsessing with my cult, is that of Mexico: What will we do about illegal immigration from that country?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>My solution is the final solution regarding illegal border-hopping: Let's shoot every Mexican dead, who even dares cross the border, illegally or legally.&nbsp; That way, they can never take their Mexican-bazaar to the far white North that we hold so near and dear.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Forget about the Confederacy: Robert E. Lee is dead.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Let's stop the froggin' Mexicans.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Cheers,</DIV>
<DIV>Douglas</DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-1010159370-1070926642=:417--