[Vision2020] Towing the Line

Jackie Woolf jfkwoolf2000@yahoo.com
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 09:51:06 -0800 (PST)

--0-1608033578-1070905866=:63602

Amy/Richard;

Since I have not heard WORD one regarding the issue of
child abuse from the catholics in this town, much less any
dessention from the Pope's take on this issue, it seems like
the pot calling the kettle black in this case.

The Christ Church IS NOT a cult...anymore than
the followers and disciples/apostles in Jesus' day were.  Just
because someone disagrees with the way the secular world
is ruining things, does not a cult make.  If anything, we are
a lot freer and more enlightened than the narrow minded people
who claim to not be in the cult of secularism or worldliness.

I find it most interesting that the people screaming the loudest
on this site regarding the "issues" being brought forth regarding
Pastor Wilson are the very same who refuse to show up to the
townhall meeting.

Thank you.

--0-1608033578-1070905866=:63602

<DIV>Amy/Richard;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Since I have not heard WORD one regarding the issue of</DIV>
<DIV>child abuse from the catholics in this town, much less any</DIV>
<DIV>dessention from the Pope's take on this issue, it seems like</DIV>
<DIV>the pot calling the kettle black in this case.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>The Christ Church IS NOT a cult...anymore than</DIV>
<DIV>the followers and disciples/apostles in Jesus' day were.&nbsp; Just</DIV>
<DIV>because someone disagrees with the way the secular world</DIV>
<DIV>is ruining things, does not a cult make.&nbsp; If anything, we are</DIV>
<DIV>a lot freer and more enlightened than the narrow minded people</DIV>
<DIV>who claim to not be in the cult of secularism or worldliness.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I find it most interesting that the people screaming the loudest </DIV>
<DIV>on this site regarding the "issues" being brought forth regarding</DIV>
<DIV>Pastor Wilson are the very same who refuse to show up to the</DIV>
<DIV>townhall meeting. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thank you.</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>