[Vision2020] hash tree

DonovArn@aol.com DonovArn@aol.com
Sun, 7 Dec 2003 18:35:17 EST

-------------------------------1070840117

I have to say honestly that I prefer a plastic tree over a live one. It seems
like a waste to rip down a tree and destroy it. Call me weird. I know plastic
is not good for the environment, but killing one for one day's event seems
more destructive. If everyone cut down a tree it would be 30,000 trees a years
hacked down from the county. Seems rather destructive considering how long it
takes a tree to grow.

Just curious, why do we use a tree to celebrate Christ's birth anyway? A
bunny for Easter does make since because it represents fertility, as does an egg.
But a tree, how does that fit in exactly?

Donovan

-------------------------------1070840117

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>I have to say honestly that I prefer a plastic tree over a live one. It=
 seems like a waste to rip down a tree and destroy it. Call me weird. I know=
 plastic is not good for the environment, but killing one for one day's even=
t seems more destructive. If everyone cut down a tree it would be 30,000 tre=
es a years hacked down from the county. Seems rather destructive considering=
 how long it takes a tree to grow. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Just curious, why do we use a tree to celebrate Christ's birth anyway?=20=
A bunny for Easter&nbsp;does make since because it represents fertility, as=20=
does an egg. But a tree, how does that fit in exactly? </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Donovan</DIV></BODY></HTML>