[Vision2020] Re: [Vision2020]Hoax

DonovArn@aol.com DonovArn@aol.com
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 15:33:28 EST

-------------------------------1070656408

What kind of sick person would do this as a hoax? This is not funny. I just
assume bust this person in the chops. This prevents others that are looking for
their missing children from being taken seriously. This should be illegal,
like dialing 911 as a joke. They should trace the original IP address of this
false claim and put in the person in the can for a few weeks and fine them big
time.

Donovan

-------------------------------1070656408

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>What kind of sick person would do this as a hoax? This is not funny. I=20=
just assume bust this person in the chops. This prevents others that are loo=
king for their missing children from being taken seriously. This should be i=
llegal, like dialing 911 as a joke. They should trace the original IP addres=
s of this false claim and put in the person in the&nbsp;can for a few weeks=20=
and fine them big time. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Donovan</DIV></BODY></HTML>