[Vision2020] Howard Dean thinks the Soviet Union is working with Iran.

DonovArn@aol.com DonovArn@aol.com
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 13:11:55 EST

--part1_12f.36ca7a65.2d02246b_boundary

-------------------------------1070647915

http://www.msnbc.com/news/950967.asp?0dm=3DN24HN

Howard Dean on Hardball! with Chris Matthews-

Self-confidently lecturing Bush, "Mr. President, if you'll pardon=20
me, I'll teach you a little about defense" =E2=80=94 and then just 48 hours=20
later telling Matthews, "the key, I believe, to Iran is pressure=20
through the Soviet Union. The Soviet Union is supplying much of the=20
equipment that Iran, I believe, most likely is using to set itself=20
along the path of developing nuclear weapons. We need to use that=20
leverage with the Soviet Union and it may require us to buying the=20
equipment the Soviet Union was ultimately going to sell to Iran.
If we nominate this Dean guy for President, I am afraid I might have to vote=
=20
for a third party. This is as bad as Bush. Not to mention scary for the=20
security of the nation.

Donovan J Arnold

-------------------------------1070647915

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: blue=20=
2px solid"><FONT face=3DArial>http://www.msnbc.com/news/950967.asp?0dm=3DN24=
HN<BR><BR>Howard Dean on Hardball! with Chris Matthews-<BR><BR>Self-confiden=
tly lecturing Bush, "Mr. President, if you'll pardon <BR>me, I'll teach you=20=
a little about defense" =E2=80=94 and then just 48 hours <BR>later telling M=
atthews, "the key, I believe, to Iran is pressure <BR>through the Soviet Uni=
on. The Soviet Union is supplying much of the <BR>equipment that Iran, I bel=
ieve, most likely is using to set itself <BR>along the path of developing nu=
clear weapons. We need to use that <BR>leverage with the Soviet Union and it=
 may require us to buying the <BR>equipment the Soviet Union was ultimately=20=
going to sell to Iran.</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV>
<DIV>If we nominate this Dean guy for President, I am afraid I might have to=
 vote for a third party. This is&nbsp;as bad as&nbsp;Bush. Not to mention sc=
ary for the security of the nation.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Donovan J Arnold</DIV></BODY></HTML>

Howard Dean on Hardball! with Chris Matthews-

Self-confidently lecturing Bush, "Mr. President, if you'll pardon=20
me, I'll teach you a little about defense" =97 and then just 48 hours=20
later telling Matthews, "the key, I believe, to Iran is pressure=20
through the Soviet Union. The Soviet Union is supplying much of the=20
equipment that Iran, I believe, most likely is using to set itself=20
along the path of developing nuclear weapons. We need to use that=20
leverage with the Soviet Union and it may require us to buying the=20
equipment the Soviet Union was ultimately going to sell to Iran."
       Before teaching Bush about defense, might Dean brush up on=20
his geopolitics? The Soviet Union went out of existence in 1991.

He's marching double-time now...

Join the march-  We're headed east to send Dubya home to Crawford.

Support our troops:  ELECT one.
General Wesley Clark for President-  Has led.  Is leading.  Will=20
lead.

Heed the United States Army Officer's call to charge ahead.
He's headed to D.C.

Eric

<FONT COLOR=3D"#000099">Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson=
, Canon or Lexmark
</FONT><A HREF=3D"http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=3D5511"><B>Click Here!=
</B></A><FONT COLOR=3D"#000099">
</FONT><A HREF=3D"http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/YgSolB/TM">=