[Vision2020] New coach

Steve Lindsey lindsey@nrsweb.com
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 07:57:03 -0800

I think Holt would be an extremely valuable asset as a coach.  He has ties
to area (His Mother in law lives in St. Maries) and he and his wife have
both coached for the UI.  Julie was the Women's Basketball coach, I can't
remember when.  Plus he has turned the USC defense around and the
linebackers have been plagued by injuries the past few years but if you
watch that crew he coaches you would never know.  I think Holt is a good
choice, although Dunn would be good as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: vision2020-admin@moscow.com [mailto:vision2020-admin@moscow.com]On
Behalf Of Carl Westberg
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2003 7:31 AM
To: vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: [Vision2020] New coach

This morning's Spokesman-Review reports that the University of Idaho has
offered the football coaching job to USC linebacker coach Nick Holt, who was
an assistant at Idaho for several years, including four as defensive
coordinator.  Holt says he won't make an official decision until after the
USC-Oregon State game on Saturday.  For Vandal fans, any thoughts on the
choice?

                                                 Carl Westberg Jr.

Don’t worry if your Inbox will max out while you are enjoying the holidays.
Get MSN Extra Storage!  http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com