[Vision2020] J. Sullivan

Douglas Stambler christ_reigns_moscow@yahoo.com
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 12:23:43 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1424078630-1061925823=:18593

why don't you get all your "men-folk" at Christ Church to just urinate on the wall after one of their drunken outings in moscow?  that would really sum up the aesthetic contributions to moscow that Christ Church is capable of making at the moment.

and, janesta, don't tell me that your "church" is not filled with drunkards, d. wilson included.  but, oh, that's right, you're a woman deeply involved with that cult, so you accept the MYSOGYNY inherent in Doug Wilson's dirty, little sub-culture.

In Christ,
Douglas Stambler

--0-1424078630-1061925823=:18593

<DIV>why don't you get all your "men-folk" at Christ Church to just urinate on the wall after one of their drunken outings in moscow?&nbsp; that would really sum up the&nbsp;aesthetic contributions to moscow&nbsp;that Christ Church is capable of making at the moment.&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>and, janesta, don't tell me that your "church" is not filled with drunkards, d. wilson included.&nbsp; but, oh, that's right, you're a woman&nbsp;deeply involved with that&nbsp;cult, so you accept the MYSOGYNY&nbsp;inherent&nbsp;in Doug Wilson's dirty, little sub-culture.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>In Christ,</DIV>
<DIV>Douglas Stambler</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-1424078630-1061925823=:18593--