[Vision2020] Children Of Gay Parents Are Different

Ted Moffett ted_moffett@hotmail.com
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 22:58:32 +0000

Patty and All:

Your personal opinions do not matter.  The voice of God has spoken and us
puny humans should only obey:  gay behavior is immoral according to the
perfect ethical system to be found written with absolute logical precision
in the statements of the Bible.  Any contradictions or vagueness or lapses
or absurdities that the Bible appears to make are the illusion of improper
interpretation of this perfect document directly taken like dictation from
God.

Salvation is at hand!  Just surrender your individualistic free thinking
mind!

My tongue and cheek are now totally out of whack!

Ted