[Vision2020] Nate, You Don't Get It!

John Harrell johnbharrell@yahoo.com
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 21:10:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Mr. Ted Moffet,

I think you may be the only one that recognizes that 'moral relativists' are
easy targets. You said,
>> "You are arguing against an easy target when you attack 'moral relativists.'"

I find it interesting that all the 'moral relativists' on this board haven't
realized they are easy targets. That is why we are having so much fun. Otherwise,
like Luke did before, all we have to ask them is "says who?" And they fall apart.
It is usually obvious when their response is something like - "that is logic?"
Wham! And they dont even know it. LOL!

You get it, though, how refreshing. Maybe the others will someday make the next
step as yourself, but I somehow doubt it.

Until then, OPEN SEASON on 'moral relativists'.

Cheers!
John Harrell